Question
Posted by: michelle15 | 2007/12/13

menstruating for 15 days...

Hi, i've been menstruating for the 15 days now. The flow is getting heavier. I'm not sure if the pill i'm using is affecting me. I was on the pill for over a year now. However i've missed taking it for a month. Started again the first day i got my next period. After my 9th day of bleeding i decided to stop the pill.
Could this be a miscarriage ???

Could you please advise what problem this is and should i seek medical help.

The bleeding is probably related to stopping and starting the Pill and then stopping again. You could just wait it out or see a doctor if you are worried.

5
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/13

that is great

Reply to gina
Posted by: michelle15 | 2007/12/13

hi gina, i have made an appointment with the gynae.

Thank you again

Reply to michelle15
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/13

i am sorry but the only way you will know is to go ans see a profesional, it does sound serios and if you feel you dont want to see a gyne beacuse of the bleeding make a appointment with a very good "homopaat" they can track a problem at the first fisit and give you only natural medicane to control your cycle to be normal again if you want you can tell me were you stay and i can refer somebody. loosing all this blood for so long is not good

Reply to gina
Posted by: michelle15 | 2007/12/13

hi gina. Thank you for reply. My concern lies with the fact that i've been discharging quite a bit of tissue. There has been cases where, when i was on the pill and there be a day or two that i miss i did bleed maybe for a day or so. But its never been this long...

Reply to michelle15
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/13

i think you should phone a gyne and explaine at the moment i dont think its a misscarage but your hormons being interapted remember a lot of woman have diffrent reactions on a contraptive but please do see a gyne

Reply to gina