Question
Posted by: Jay | 2005/01/13

Menstruating eight days prior to period on the pill

I am on Biphasel and intentionally skipped my last period because we were on holiday in the Bushveld. Instead of starting with my "red" pills, I went straight to my active pills. I have done this twice before without any problems. I started menstruating yesterday, this eight days earlier than I am suppose to. What do I do? Do I stop the active pills and start with the in-active pills, or do I continue with the active pills and have another period in eight days time. Please advise.

Jay, the best would be to continue taking the pills as before. Skipping more pills now will upset your cycle even more. Good luck.