Question
Posted by: Elzann | 2007/08/11

Menstrual problems

I'm 23 and have been on the pill since high school. 3 months ago I stopped using the pill but gained alot of weight and started using it again. I am sexually active and worried that I will fall pregnant. My period came and went last month with a sign of menstruation. I've been using the pill for 2 months. Is this normal? I bought a home pregnancy test and tested negative. I also have nausea for the last 2 weeks. Please help.

Dear Elzann
No you should see a menstruation bleed on the pill - rather let your GP do a blood pregnancy test and review the pill you are taking.