Question
Posted by: Jazz | 2004/11/23

Menstrual problems

I have had problems with my mentrauls since I was a teen. I am now 32 and still experience problems. Most of the time I do not get it - other times I get it non stop. Like from the 18.10.04 to today I am still bleeding and eat like theres no tomorrow. Please help. I am tired of going for blood test and still the problem persists.

Any views?

You may not be ovulating. A common reason for this is PCOS. I f this is the case, the Pill should regulate your periods. This is only one possibility. You say you have had tests but you don't say what tests.