Question
Posted by: Erin | 2005/12/06

Menstrual cycle

Good day,

My menstration cycle began on 26 November, now 2 weeks later I'm experiencing the symptoms of a cycle without actually menstrating. Please can you advise the possible reasons for experiencing these symptoms. Thank you.

I presume you mean that you are having pain. This may be due to ovulation.

2
Posted by: Erin | 2005/12/06

Yes, I am bloated as well as having pains, it's not too sore but it's just there as well as sensitivity. All the symptoms of a period without the bleeding. I've already had my cycle and not sure what this is.
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Reply to Erin
Posted by: dd | 2005/12/06

when u say the symptoms of a menstruation what exactly do u mean, the period pains, bloated...?

Reply to dd