Question
Posted by: bev | 2008/06/24

menstrual clots

hi im 24, for the last 5 years i've always had clots or lumps whilst menstruating. what are they? is this normal? what can i do to stop it.

Small clots are probably okay but big clots are a sign of heavy bleeding and should be investigated and treatment given.. See a doctor

1
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/24

It's like fleshy blood? (sorry for the detail) I also have it, I have one day during my cycle that is normally the worts, you can almost 'feel' these fleshy pieces tearing from you uterus wall (I figured that is where they come from - the lining) But I would also like to know

Reply to Monz