Question
Posted by: Monday | 2006/07/24

Menstrual circle

1. After how many days should a person see her periods again. I saw my periods on the 23rd- 26th June. i havent seen my periods for July?

2. What could the problem be?

3. When counting should my circle, should i start with the last day(26th JUne) or first day (23rd June)

Please answer all these 3 Questions, Worried.

Cycles vary from 26-35 days, so the fact that you have not had your July period may just mean that you have a longer cycle. You count from the first day of the period.

3
Posted by: Monday | 2006/07/28

i started counting from the 23rd June until 28July and i havent seen my period yet. I bought a pregnancy test on tuesday and the results were negative. Should i wait for end of July and see what's happening. What do you suggest doc.

Reply to Monday
Posted by: Monday | 2006/07/24

Thanks Lulu, i will definitely go for it. Your answers are very clear. Have yourself a wonderful day

Reply to Monday
Posted by: lulu | 2006/07/24

You count from the 1st day of you period. Cycles are between 28 and 30 days. If you started on the 23 and are on a 28 day cycle you should have had your period on the 20 July and on a 30 day cycle on the 22 July.

If you haven't had you period by Friday do a Pregnancy Test.

Reply to lulu