Question
Posted by: kaznor | 2004/10/22

menopause

Where in JHB is the menopause clinic situated?
what is their telephone number?

It is normal to have a disruption of the cycle for about three months after stopping the Pill. If you stopped more than 3 months ago, there could be a number of reasons for not having your periods, apart from menopause.

1
Posted by: nervous | 2004/10/22

I am 36 years old. Have been on Ginnett for about a year and stopped so that my body could just have a bit of rest. The first month after I stopped I was about 2 weeks late, after that it stopped completely. Am I in menopause? I always had hormonal problems, endemetriosis, etc. My mom went into her menopause when she was my age. I don't have any signs of starting again. What now????

Reply to nervous