Question
Posted by: Joleen | 2005/11/25

MEN'S HAIR LOSS

What advise do you have for men's hair loss and balding? Is there a way to stop this or slow down the process? How do you go about restoring or reversing the effects?

Hi Joleen

I do know that there are a number of treatments available, though I must confess that I know nothing more about them other than they do exist. I would suggest that you contact the plastic surgeon expert about this, even the medical doctor, but there are a number of different treatment (advertisements for Advanced Hair Therapy come to mind, Jacques Kallis was in that ad, I think?). BUt check with a doctor and then take it from there.