Question
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/25

Men r from Mars/Woman from Venus

Woman always want to know :

WHERE DO I STAND WITH THIS GUY.
ARE WE EXCLUSIVE.
ARE WE IN A RELATIONSHIP

Men always duck and dive the question and would prefer to just go on without having to commit or be (in the dreaded word) "relationship"

although all signs show to being in one ?

The guy will say we are exclusive when having sex and you cant date other people but we're not in a relationship....

WHY?

WHY R MEN LIKE THAT ?

Why do ducks quack and like water ? Chatting to a shopkeeper the other day, we were musing on similar distinctions. Men hate shopping, swooop into the store and buy the 8 things they want and leave --- women treat the shop like a game reserve or theme park, and tour it happilly, even when not actually buying anything.
And women always love to ask directions and advice when they're out, stopping to ask a passing tramp or dog the way to their destination. Men, even when obviously otally lost for a month, won't ask for advice or directions.

7
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/11/26

men are from mars, women from venus. whats the problem, atleast its the same solar system, i thought you girls/ladies/women were from another solar system, actually another dimension all together ....

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/26

Then, in his books, you don't have a relationship. Accept it as a one-sided relationship or move on.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/25

We have everything that resembles a relationship but he just refuses to call it that.

Reply to Pop
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/25

Just ask him what his definition of a relationship is - then you would know where you stand.

If it does not more or less match with your definition then you are a mis-match and you should accept it like that and move on.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: CP Mom | 2004/11/25

ha ha ha but we still love dem dont we ? and want them ?

I've stopped asking questions take each day as it comes and just hope for the best !

And if it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: !!!! | 2004/11/25

Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now...

I never looked at it this way before:

MENtal illness

MENstrual cramps

MENtal breakdown

MENopause

GUYnecologist

AND .

When we have REAL trouble, it's a

HISterectomy.

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

Reply to !!!!
Posted by: Tiny | 2004/11/25

Not all men are like that. I do agree that some are and those we classify them as "A....LES", IF U KNOW WAhat I mean.

There are good guys out there who respect the value of a "woman". So dont despair

Reply to Tiny