Question
Posted by: a Girl 2 | 2004/10/25

Men - please advise

I know that guys are not interested in girls who do the one-night-stand-thing and see them as cheep.

But what would a guy see as being a normal GOOD amount of dates or times be before you sleep with a guy so that he doesn't think you are cheep ?

This guy is prepared to wait as long as it will take me to go further as I have told him I'm not THAT type. But this weekend I really felt like giving in but I do like him a lot and don't want to mess up.

Please help me ?

,,,,,

5
Posted by: a Girl 2 | 2004/10/25

will do thank you

Reply to a Girl 2
Posted by: tez | 2004/10/25

it just wasn't what i had anticipated it to be.
why would you loose him just because you aren't putting out? if anything, i think he would respect you more!
just be honest with each other.

Reply to tez
Posted by: a Girl 2 | 2004/10/25

I do not want to loose him because I'm holding out or make him think that I'm cold.

Tez was the sex bad ?

Reply to a Girl 2
Posted by: tez | 2004/10/25

i was also recently in the same situation. we've been seeing each other for a month and i gave in over the weekend.
it wasn't that great and things aren't working out between us now.
i think making him work for it is the best way to make things really special... i wish i did that!

Reply to tez
Posted by: G | 2004/10/25

Whenever YOU are ready then that is the time, don't give in just because you feel you have to. If the guy really likes you then he will be prepared to wait, if he doesn't want to wait then he's not worth it.

Reply to G