Question
Posted by: tabitha | 2006/11/13

men part2: making the move!!!

hiya cyber doc(:

i mailed you a week or to ago about my ex who had epilepsy and we broke up, he wasnt sure etc!!! you have heard from me so much in the past few months!!

anyway, i asked him like you said i should, and to be honest i have been wanting to ask for a while. i mean it's been 4months already sine we broke up. i asked him what he wanted from me, i apologised for being over compassionate like he said i was and i apologised for acting like his nanny. we were having a good chat. i asked him if he maybe wanted to give it a go again in the holidays after exams and start slow, bcoz he kept on dropping hints about getting back together. i practically put it on a platter for him. he said no and that i must wait for him and give him 6more months or so to decide if he wants me or not.

can you beleive it!!! i was like HOLD on buddy!!! i just decided that i cant alow him to have a hold over my life anymore. especially not for another 6months. i ove him but that is not fair and he is being selfish and inconsiderate and not thinking of my feelings aswell. im an emotianal wreck from all of this. so i plucked up the courage and i told him that i couldnt do this anymore and that i would like to break contact with him to move on.

i dunno if i have done the right thing, although i must admit i feel releived and happy to move beyond this lump in the road. life is far to short!?!?!?!?!

Disappointing, perhaps. But he may well have other and more complex concerns that don't involve you, which he needs to work through.

1
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/13

good for you, he is useing his illness to manipulate you, dont let him do that, what you did was right as you say life is too short.

Reply to kat