Question
Posted by: Vanie596 | 2008/06/02

Men over 40

Hi, does men over 40 get menopause or something similar. My boyfriend is 43 turning 44 in September 08. The mood swings that he gets works on me. One minute he is happy go lucky and the other minute he get upsets and blames me for everything. I really do not understand what his problem is. Maybe its the kind of work that he does. He is a restruarant manager and works most night shift. We only get to see each other over the weekends or when he gets off. And its like he cannot sleep at night and cannot go without making love...not that I complain abt that. I am just worried abt him.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

yes, men goes through a similar phase this is called Andropause. usually this is a decrease in testosterone that is linked to a decrease sex drive. A blood test can help in this case. He might also just be very stressed.I would either way start with a vitamin B complex. Visit www.andropause.com for very insightful information.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Vanie596 | 2008/06/03

Thanks alot

Reply to Vanie596