Question
Posted by: fiesty | 2007/08/26

men

im a 25 yr old woman. My prob is dat guys find me atrctiv n flirt wit me 4rm a distance but dnt aproach n take it further. Pls advis cud i b doin sumtin wrong. I do respond 2 der atention. Pls help.

As with your last message, your spelling and mangling of the language is paionful for anyone to read. COULD you be doing something wrong in regard to relationships ? Obviously you MIGHT be doing so, but I can't guess whether you are nor not. Maybe there's something about HOW you respond to their attentions that somehow alarms them. Do you have a woman friend who could observe some such encounters, and tell you whether she notices anything awry ?

1
Posted by: !! | 2007/08/27

Ja I suggest that you first drop this unlady-like way of writing English or is it afrikaans.I hope you dont speak this way when you are responding to them!!

Reply to !!