Question
Posted by: cara | 2005/07/09

MEN!

It seems to me all men are interested in is sex. I really don't understand this, don't they feel the need to be loved? I was in a bar last night and looked around and thought to myself , every girl there (including myself) is there in search to find someone to love and love us back, while guys are there to see if maybe they can get a girl to have sex with him. Please can someone explain this to me?

Maybe part of the apparent diference, cara, is that while men can feel boastful among other men about their interest in sex, often exaggerating it and greatly exaggerating their conquests and performance, they feel terribly shy about admitting to being in love, let alone to needing love. But they do need it. They feel awkward about showing affection. Women generally don't feel inhibited about expressing and seeking affecion and love.
What do others think ?

2
Posted by: Richard | 2005/07/10

I want to be loved but nobody wants to love me.
I don't care about sex, sex comes when marriage comes and then you and your partner talk about how many times a week we going to have sex...

I know guys of today are been REAL SEX FREAK they just want sex and sex....

I'm a guy, I know how girls feel about guys, (i'M NOT GAY).
I'm always told what they do on weekends, they sleep around and cheat on there partners........

I tell there partners, then i get she confronted him and bang. I'm no where to be seen since he wants to kick me.

Reply to Richard
Posted by: new age girl | 2005/07/10

Men arnt the only ones who want sex? Woman must stop being woman and start being like men. Im not saying that we must sleep around thats not what I mean. Men just act like that but most if not all of them want what you want. You come to learn this as you get older. The way they act when you are out at night is just because they are around their friends. When you meet someone who really likes you and you like him it takes time to develope feelings for each other. You cant go out and think you will get that all in one go.

Have some balls!

Reply to new age girl