Question
Posted by: orange | 2005/06/06

men

I am so confused. What are guys actually looking for these days? Looks, personality, character...???

AT least they're not looking for me ! :} ASO Ill leave it to other readers to answer this one !

4
Posted by: Girl | 2005/06/07

I am an attractive woman and very very very interested in the quiet guys but they will sit there and do nothing you can spent the night waisted trying to hint your interested but they just dont get it, or do they whant the fairytale created. The players are the ones who ask you to dance and wants to chat. What am I supose to do sit there and do nothing waiting for the shy guy to make a move witch he never do. Shy guys do you whant me to ask for the dance? Be the man, thats not good enough 2. WHAT WHAT WHAT????

Reply to Girl
Posted by: trickle | 2005/06/06

Ooooohhhh! Good one!

You can ask the same about women! But I think Man2 sums it up well!....

Bottom line, there are so many ppl that think they know what they want in a partner but because of all the crap we are made to believe from a media/society point of view, we get confused. There is one rule: BE YOURSELF!

If women like to fall for players, then well, their choice.In my opinion, that says a lot about who they really are! And vice versa.

I think that the nice guys and girls got to a point where they are quite happy being on their own because they saw what was happening around them...ppl getting "played" and left hurt!

So to those nice guys and girls out there....good luck.

Reply to trickle
Posted by: Man2 | 2005/06/06

I am 32 yr old single man, never been married, no children. I am average looking, good build.Been very career orientated, good qualification, financially stable. I find that most women go for the players. They like the excitement and the challenge of it I guess.
So next time you meet a new bunch of guys at the Baron chat to the quieter average guy in the group, he may not look like Brad Pitt or have a wise chirp every 20 seconds but he will respect you and treat you very well. you may be surprised at what you find.;-)

Reply to Man2
Posted by: Blue | 2005/06/06

I guess what really important here is that you just be yourself.

That way the right man will come along for just you, and not some fairytale you you've created.

Hold on. The right one will come for YOU!!!

Reply to Blue