Question
Posted by: LV | 2007/08/15

memory/concentration

I have a problem with memory/&concentration.When I am reading I struggle to grasp the information even when I am familiar with subject.When I am attending presentations most of the time all i hear is the sound of the voice not what they are presenting.Sometimes If I read something I will understand it but after a few days I cannot remember what was I reading about.I am 34yrs old female.Wha would you recommend to solve my problem.

Dear LV
You may need to get a neurological examination and/or brainscan or EEG. Please ask your GP to refer you. This could be a sign of epilepsy.

1
Posted by: Tom | 2007/08/15

Try MaxiMIND - will improve your situation

Reply to Tom