Question
Posted by: sam | 2003/01/30

memory loss of two years

please help fiance cannot remeber two years of his life.does not remember me at all.he left work on tuesday went to bank.we could not find him when we did find him he didnt know who we are.doctors observing him but all the test they did on him came out clear.what could this be.why can he not remember two years? please help me

Sam, I have no idea what the problem is. It might be due to a neurological problem or even a psychiatric problem. Most of the people that I know of have regained most of their memory after some time, so don’t lose hope. Good luck.