Question
Posted by: Pam | 2004/12/06

Memory Loss

I'm 21 and starting to have a memory loss problem!
I can't remember anything that i was supposed to do or have done! I'm also starting to suffer from headaches now and then,
is there anything i can take to boost my memory.
sometimes aslo feel very tired and stressed.

Pam, taking things to boost your memory when you don’t know what the problem is, isn’t a good idea. The first thing to do is to get an objective measurement of how bad your memory really is – a neurologist is the best person to see about this. It might be that you’re just to busy to remember unimportant things and then all you have to do is to focus on things that you have to remember. Good luck.