Question
Posted by: CD | 2004/12/02

Memory Loss

I am a 29 year old woman and over the last few weeks seem to be losing my memory. I know that a lot of the time people joke about this but I have really noticed that it is ocurring on a more regular basis. Simple routine things I seem to be forgetting unless I write them down. Could this be something serious to worry about? What can I do to improve the situation?

CD, the best would be to see a neurologist and have him make sure what the problem is. He will do objective tests to make sure that there is a memory problem and that you’re not just absent minded. Good luck.