Question
Posted by: John | 2004/01/27

Memory loss

I am 30 years old, I have noticed over the past year or so that my memory is not as good as it used to be, Sometimes I find it difficult to remember things discussed in a conversations I had less than an hour earlier. What causes this, is it a vitamin or protien defficiancy ?

John, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without examining you first. It might be due to being overworked/under rested, systemic disease like hypothyroidism or anaemia, or you might just be overly worried about nothing. The best would be to see your doctor or a neurologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.