Question
Posted by: Ms | 2004/11/01

Mellow out

How can someone become easier to live with. I used to live with someone and I was really difficult. I like my own space and time, and with someone else there, I feel suffocated and get irritated and frustrated. How can you just learn to chill?

Ms, having recognized that you can be difficult and uncomfortable to others is a major leap forward, and the citicially important step without which no other progress is possible. Having taken that step, working with a counsellot can help you to solve this and related problems.

3
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/01

When I look back.......I felt like that with Mr. Right-Now when you are with Mr. Right you don't feel like that all just works....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/01

When I look back, then I see how 'chilled' I have become. There are certain things that you begin to put under the 'not so important' list when other things take priority in life... so you tend to mellow out about certain things.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: D@mn | 2004/11/01

NO IDEA! Sorry. But when you do find out, pass the advice on to me because I have the exact same problem. Everyone I have lived with has told me I am difficult to live with because I am so irritated and feel claustraphobic when there is someone else permanently around. So I snap a lot...

Reply to D@mn