Question
Posted by: Paul | 2007/12/11

MegaMoggy

Hi CS.

Listen Im going to pray for you cat. I prayed for a dying kitten 3 weeks ago and you must see this cat now. I wholeheartedly believe in the power of prayer, and God created the cat and he said it was good. So the state he or she is in, is not what God wants for it. It is the work of the enemies troublemakers, and God knows, they know, theyve been defeated.

Watch your kitty recover 100%.

Thanks so much, Paul, I'm deeply touched. And thanks, too, anon and others. Its fascinating how he seems to be genuinely puzzled by the loss of his voice, and gives you elaborate silent meoows while starign intently at you, hoping you get the message. And, as his urge to voalize and communicate is intact, he is developing a range of very expressive and audible sighs. As he has begun not only eating his usual several meals each mealtime, but energetically exploring the contents of my own plate ( it's a bit like going through customs ), at some level he may be improving.
Now, when I eventually give in and allow him out again, if he still can't meoow, the puzzle is how to know when he arives back at the door. I doubt that he can learn to ring the bell. But, now that I think of it, I have attached two unusable CD's to the cord on the front door key ( so its harder to lose ), and when he wanted to go out and found the door locked, he decided to swipe at the CD's so they would bang on the door --- maybe I can rig up a similar arrangement from the outer door-handle, so he can knock to come back in ?
Ah well, makes a change from worrying about settlements in Kosovo.

3
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/12

Hey CS, sorry to hear about Megamoggy. My cat came home very sore about two months ago, it looked as if someone kicked him, anyway he spent about two weeks on the couch, with food and water being brought to him. I had to stop myself from bowing down low when bringing food and water. It took about two weeks of nursing until he recovered.

Maybe since you have become a party animal, meggamoggy wants to follow in your footsteps!!

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/11

Hi CS ...

Cant seen to find the post about what happened to megamoggy ??

Ill have you both in my thoughts , and do keep us posted .

Reply to Carol
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/11

Hi CS, Sorry to hear Mega Moggy is ill. I wish your cat well. When my dog got ill, I too thought she was poisoned. Took her to the Vet, eventually she is well again. We changed her food, she is on a special diet now, her coat is shiny and she is well and full of beans. No more diarhea sp?

I will do distant reiki healing for your Mega Moggy!

Reply to anon