Posted by: Inge | 2008/07/31

Mefliam - Malaria Propolaxis &  symptoms

Three weeks ago me and my husband returned home from our two week trip in Botswana and Namibia. We took Mefliam as a malaria propolaxis.
Recently we’ ve had headaches, we are not sleeping well, we are tired, some nights we have had “ hot flushes”  and we have had weird dreams.
We think that it is the side effects of the Mefliam. We have also stopped smoking about 12 days ago, could this also be the causes of our symptoms?
We thought that if this is the Mefliam to try Malanil the next time ?

Hi Inge
It sounds to me like side effects of Mefliam. Rather try Malanil next time. Stopping smoking may make you edgy, give you stomach symptoms, flu symptoms, sore body for a while.