Question
Posted by: Tina | 2007/05/16

Meds

Hi Doctor

I am on wellbruitin sr and would like to know if i can take bio-strat
and products from bioharmony there all herbal products and what meds are very dangeours when taking wellbrutin that i should be on the look out for thank you.

Because the herbal stuff, thouh it makes enormous profits, is never properly tested for effectiveness and safety, and hardly ever tested for safety in combination with actual real medicines, there is no real answer for you. I have seen NO good evidence that Biostrath is effective, useful or safe, let alone what it would do combined with Wellbutrin or any other antidepressant. I can't imagine that it would do more good for your depression in this combination, than if you merely took the Wellbutrin on its own. At least postpone the herbal remedies, for all their fine claims --- they don't have to prove that any of their claims are true