Question
Posted by: Barry | 2007/05/16

Meds

I am not depressed, however I was prescribed Lilly-fluoxetine as one of their side-effects corrects my issue. I want to know whether taking this medication will cause any depression when I stop taking the medicine. Thanks

As depression is apparently not part of the picture, it shouldn't be caused by stopping the Fluoxetine ; though I don't really understand why you are taking it

1
Posted by: Ness. | 2007/05/16

What issue? Strange to give someone a med expecting them to benefit from a side-effect, as not everyone experience the side-effects! Strange indeed. But if you're not depressed to start off with, why do you think you might get depressed by quitting the drug?

Reply to Ness.