Question
Posted by: Buzzzy Beeee | 2007/02/28

Meds.

Hi doc, I'm getting conflicting advice on when the best time is to take my Eltroxin. Also, is it ok if I use Bestum (Multi Vit and Mineral) with it? I received this response on CS forum:

Hi, I have beeen taking eltroxin for years. I take mine in the morning. Never take eltroxin with calcium and magnesium as it will reduce absorbtion.

Is this accurate? Thanks doc.

Dear Buzzy Bee
Yes you can take Bestum but it is better to take your Eltroxin first before Breakfast, and the Bestum later.
See http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Consumers/cmi/e/Eltroxin.htm

1
Posted by: Buzzzy Beee. | 2007/02/28

Should I mention I'm on Bipolar drugs? Camcolit, Seroquel and Cipralex. Thanks.

Reply to Buzzzy Beee.