Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/27


Any suggestions on what to ask the dr. for at 2.30 that will make me comfortably numb ?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Ech, by the time I received this message, your 2.30 time had already passed. Actually, counselling is usually a better bet --- the benzos, which some docs hand out fairly readily, can make you drowsy, woozy and maybe even a little more comfortable, but at a cost, such as being less alert to the things you still need to get done, and also there's some evidence suggesting that it postpones grief and may make it harder to work through and get rid of the bad feelings of this sort, rather than being as helpful as we'd prefer.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/27

tenx Paul..

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Paul | 2004/09/27

He gave me Zanor but only as an interim until the real medication started working. I know sometimes feeling nothing feels better than feeling hurt - but you need to get help. Nothing wrong with a little numb to get over the shock, but you cannot start relying on tranquilizers, thats dangerous. Go and see your doctor, he will give you someting in the meantime, while you wait to see a pshiciatrist that will devise a plan for you, according to your needs. Be Strong.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/27

I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that myself. Feeling numb is better than pain.

Reply to Chelle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.