Question
Posted by: cellie | 2007/11/27

medicine to make baby sleep peacefully

my baby is nine months old & very active. she's also teething at the moment. when it's bedtime, she cries because she's tired, but refuses to sleep. what can i buy to calm her & make her sleep peacefully without the drama?
(not too expensive...)

Please post to the paedicatrician.

1
Posted by: Jessy | 2007/11/28

My daughter is now 18 months and she had the same problem and I thought that I were going to do something to her because she did not stop at night. She was so tired and she kept on crying. I did not what to put her on any medication so I whent to a "herbologicalis" (sorry not sure of the spelling) and she did a scan of her eye and gave me some drops to calm her down. In the beginning she had to take 5 drops 4 times a day. It worked like a bom. I evenly reduced it to 5 dorps twice a day and I have a different child. Even her grand parents would not want to look after her for 2 hours as she was wild and now 3 months later she is spending weekends at grandma.

You should try it. I paid R120-00 for the conseltation and the meds. Much cheaper that the doctor and it is a natural product that the can not get addicted to it.
Hope this will help.

Reply to Jessy