Question
Posted by: Always being blamed! | 2002/12/19

Medicine Side Effects

I am under the care of a specialist physician and gastroenterologist. Over the years my health has deteriorated. I have gastric problems (excess acid), high blood pressure, hypothyroidism. I am in my fifties and for most of my married life I have had to deal with a lot of stress. Daily I have to take the following medicine:

Eltroxin, Nexiam, Ten Blokka, Estrofem, and when necessary I also have to take Librax.
Please tell me if any, or a combination of these medicines could make me NOT feel like sex. My husband and I are about to separate, for a number of reasons, and one of the reasons is my disinterest in sex. I also feel that sex does not begin at 10pm. How one is treated throughout the day has an impact on what happens in the bedroom. If one is threatened emotionally and financially and continually blamed for everything that goes wrong, yet still has to handle all the responsibilities, how can sex be important - I just feel used and abused, and sex is the last thing I want or need after being treated like a live-in maid / bookkeeper! Does the medicine I have to take have any effects on one's sex-drive?

ABB, the Ten-Bloka® may have a small impact on your libido, but from this side of the screen it sounds like the biggest negative impact is made by your husband. Maybe you would be better off without him. Good luck.