Question
Posted by: Lost | 2007/05/23

Medicine Package Inserts Online LIbrary

I know there is a online library where one can search for any medicine and look up the associated package insert for dosage and instructions. Do you know the online address by any change. Wonderful to have if insert is missing especially on toddlers meds. Thank you in advance.

Dear Lost
Useful websites:
www.Drugs.com
www.medicinenet.com
www.rxlist.com

3
Posted by: anxious | 2007/05/23

Its S A Electronic Pages Inserts - g o o g l e it and you will get their address

Reply to anxious
Posted by: anxious | 2007/05/23

Its South African Electronic Pages Inserts - google it and you will get their address.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: medication | 2007/05/23

thats a good qeustion, I would also like to get the address. You can also ask the pharmacist on this site.
good luck

Reply to medication