Question
Posted by: Bob | 2012/05/24

Medication to lower sex drive (libido)

I am married to a lady that has a lower sex drive than mine, having to concede that I do have a fairly high one.

This unfortunately leads to conflict in our relationship.

My question is if there is any medication I can take to lower my sex drive.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

no medicine but only communication and understanding. if she does not require sex as much as you, she could assist you through offering oral sex or masturbating you.

4
Posted by: Reinhold | 2012/06/09

There is no cheap but good , except for scams. GOOD isnruance is expensive, cheap isnruance has high deductibles and sometimes severe coverage limitations. You can''t get a brand new Cadillac, off the lot, for $25 cash. There''s no bargain.

Reply to Reinhold
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/05/27

If you think your penis is the main sexual organ in your body, think again! The biggest and most important sexual organ is the BRAIN. Control it for goodness sake!!!
Thought I knew a lot, but what is an hj?

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/24

Why lower your sex drive,try masturbating.Is it not possible for her to give you a bj or hj when she does not want penetrative sex !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/24

Reply to sexologist