Medication during pregnancy

I am 10 weeks pregnant and have a really bad case of flu (it' s been 11 days now) and my sinus is getting worse by the day. I have NEVER had sinus to this extent. I can' t sleep at night because I can' t breathe and I also have coughing ' fits'  where I don' t stop coughing until I literally stand up! I feel really sick and clogged up

Is there anything at this stage I can take? (except Iliadin)

Dear Anon
You probably needs an antibiotic - ask your doctor as there are safe ones you can take. I would also suggest physiotherapy ( they use local treatments to loosen the phlegm and reduce inflammation and swelling) Rinse your sinuses with salt water. To make your own saline, mix the following in a clean container:
½ to 1 teaspoon salt (such as pickling or canning salt)
Pinch of baking soda (to prevent burning – can increase the amount as needed)
1 cup of luke warm water (filtered or previously boiled water)
Put the cup against your nose until your nose touches the water , sniff up water and air and blow out - do this until you see only clear water coming out. You can sniff up to the level of between your eyes, you don't have to let it run down the back of your throat.
Hope you feel better soon!