Question
Posted by: dee | 2007/08/16

Medication Binge

I binge on my meds I will not drink them for a week and them have them all at once. I especialy do this with my alzam i will drink about 10 at once I have been admitted to hospital for OD is this a normal thing for a bipolar

This is dangerous and couldn't possibly be useful, and you need urgently to admit twhat you have been doing to your shrink / prescribing doctor, and make a plan. Unless drugs are taken in the right dose at the right times, they are useless. What you are doing is not normal for a person with bipolar disorder or for anyone else. Discuss this in detail withn your shrink --- maybe you need to work out a plan in which someone else takes charge of keeping your meds, and giving you only what you need per day.