Question
Posted by: camille | 2007/06/20

medication and wanting to fall pregnant

hi all, the first date of my last period was on the 7 june. when will i ovulate? and i got the flu and the gp put me on strong meds, i am on amoclan bid tablets, adco-sufedrin and tramacet. as well as a cough mixture. my husband and i desperately want to have a kid, when will be the safest time and the best time to conceive. how long does it take for antiobiotics to be out of the system? im scared that i do fall pregnant now and all this meds interferes with the baby? can it? help pls!

It would be a good idea to wait till you have finished the medication before trying to conceive.
If you have a 28 day cycle, ovulation should be on the 21st.