Question
Posted by: Wannabe mom | 2004/12/14

Medication and TTC

I was wondering if there is a list somewhere, maybe on the internet that gives a list of save medicine to take while pregnant. We will be going on leave soon and I will ovulate over this period, which means it's possible for me to fall pregnant during this time. I am only looking for something for headaches and diarrhea, the normal stupid things that happen with a change of surroundings. I don't want to take just anything if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I've already had one miscarriage and most definately don't want to go that route again.

thanks!

I agree. It is impossible to publish a list of all possible medications. If there is a possibility of pregnancy, see your doctor before taking anything. Panados are fine for headaches.

1
Posted by: ladeey | 2004/12/14

I should think the best thing is for you to not self medicate if you're unsure.
If you get ill or sick surely you should rather then either stick it out or see your GP and then explain you may be preg. You can't be too safe!
Have fun!

Reply to ladeey