Posted by: Concerned wife | 2007/05/20

Medication and Parkinsons

I recently heard that dagga is good to use for parkinsons disease as it stops or reduce the "shakes" in patients. The habit forming isn't so bad after the age of 60. My husband got parkinsons and it seems that neurologists just give medication as a trial and error thing and doesn't really try and help. Where can we find a doctor who knows how to treat Parkinons's patients ?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Concerned wife
Please let me know in or near which city you live and I'll provide you with a specialists name?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: CD again | 2007/05/22

Smuts, Johan Dr. Suite 7 Wilgers Medical Centre 538 Denneboom Road Pretoria 0041 SOUTH AFRICA

Guldenphennig, Werner Dr. Neuro Spinal Building, 2nd Floor Little Company of Mary Medical Centre 50 George Storror Drive Pretoria, Gauteng 0027 SOUTH AFRICA

Reply to CD again
Posted by: Concerned wife | 2007/05/22

Thank you . We live in Krugersdorp and would really like to go to a specialist who knows Parkinsons disease and who are not trying just to make money out of people

Reply to Concerned wife

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.