Question
Posted by: quizzical | 2003/02/09

medication

I take 0.1 mg Eltroxin for an underactive thyroid. HRT. One Vitamin E capsule a day and one Biocharge multivitamin a day. I would like to add Coral Calcium to this. Will it clash with anything and does it have any side effects? I am 58 years old and fairly active - I do an hours exercise - aqua, or gym 4-5 days out of 7. My Achilles tendons give me problems in the mornings or if I sit for long - which I try not to do. My main question is the Coral Calcium intake.

Quizzical, there should be no problems with drug interactions. Calcium is a good (and safe) thing to take if you’re otherwise healthy. Good luck.