Posted by: Me | 2009/06/10

Medical name

Hi Doc

Sorry for posting it here, but the cybershrink is not available.

I'  m looking for the medical name for a married man who only want sex with a virgin. A few years back I read about this man who was very much in love with his GF, they got married and after the first time they had intercource he didn' t want to have sex with her anymore, he was then diagnose with this. He also told the doctor/psygologist that he don'  t have a problem to have intercource with a virgin but he can'  t even get an erection when he think about a married woman.
Does something like this really exsist and if so is there treatment for it?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Me
Sorry, can't help with this one, I don't have an idea what this is called! There is nothing like this in the psychiatric diagnostic manual as far as I can see?
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.