Question
Posted by: Mike | 2007/07/12

Medical Break-through

It is increadable how great web based doctors are, they feed you information from Winkipedias web site, like they did to me about balanitis, not a word gets chaged it is 100% copy and past. And we go WOW, THANKS DOC....

Dear Mike
I do use other websites to source information as it is stupid to just retype a whole essay. I also don't have the time for this - I work on this website parttime and don't have hours to write long answers. However I really try to find useful and relevant info from more than one source for you to answer your questions. I am a GP, not a walking encyclopedia, so yes, I do read up on conditions to ensure that I give information that can be substantiated. I also check that the information agrees with my practical medical knowledge. So even if you think I just "copy and paste" I spend quite a bit of time looking for different and useful information and try to sift the best or most relevant info for you to use. I find wikipedia good and bad - some of their articles say all I want to say, so I use it.

1
Posted by: SPIN DOCTOR | 2007/07/13

WHAT A CHEEK YOU HAVE MIKE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING TO SEE A DOCTOR. THIS IS A SERVICE THAT MOST PEOPLE APPRECIATE WE ALL CAN GO ONTO A WEBSITE YES AND READ IT UP BUT ONLY A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PERSON CAN DISCERN WHICH CONDITION APPLIES TO A PARTICULAR PERSON'S SYMPTONS OFTEN DIFFERENT CONDITIONS CAN HAVE SIMILAR SYMPTOMS IF YOU ARE SO GOOD AT DIAGNOSING THEN ENROL AT MED SCHOOL..

Reply to SPIN DOCTOR