Question
Posted by: CHAZE | 2004/10/19

MEDICAL AID EXHAUSTED

Last week the Doc referred me to the radiographer and she phone at medical aid for confirmation to my suprise she told me that I've left with only R54,00.And since I join my medical aid in 2001 I never visited the X-RAY DEPT.I was so shocked and embarrased, even 2 day I dont know what to do ,as I have 2 young children who could become ill anytime from now,and they r deducting R490.00 every month but we can't use our medical aid.I dont know wheather I should cancell it or 2 wait until next yeat so that we can use it again.PLEASE HELP ME,MY MEDICAL AID IS BONITAS,I TOOK STANDART OPTION

Expert ImageArchive

I suggest you discuss this with Bonitas to eable you to understand your Benefits correctly. Then you can decide that maybe you are on the wrong option within Bonitas and do an option change with the correct Benefit structure as well asd afordable for 2005.

Regrds