Question
Posted by: nitty | 2007/03/02

medical aid cover for homeopaths

i spend more than 1000 on medial id and i must still spend 500 cash for my son allergies per month from a homeopath as it is the most effective and consistant form of treatment. i would like a medical aid that can cover the homeopath

Expert ImageNatural health

I am very happy to hear this.

we are trying to establish better rates with medical aids but this is a very lenghty process. Discovery has been quite good.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Lezane | 2014/08/05

I've never been so happy and healthy since I went to see my homeopath and cannot understand why Western medicine still gets the preference. Wish there was an 'ambassador' of sorts that can make homeopathy known to the general public and push the western medicine out. I also don't get that medical aids don't want to cover for homeopaths. The remedies' results are WAY better than the western medicine I took and so much cheaper! It will save the medical aids a fortune! Anyway, that's just my 2 cents on the topic.

Reply to Lezane