Question
Posted by: Chanel | 2007/02/19

Mederma

i am 23 years old and do not really suffer from acne. But as you know as a teenager you get your break outs etc, and when i had break outs i used to "scratch" the pimples. They left terrible marks on my skin. I'm now on a stage that i will do anything.

When i go in the sun or blowdry my hair these marks "stand out"and they go very red. But on cold days they dissapear. even at night time when my skin is relaxed they are gone.

Will mederma help for this type of problem?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Chanel,

Mederma - natural plant extract containing amongs others, onion extract - is used for the treatment of scars and prevention of scar formation. It tends to be more effective on fresh scars

2
Posted by: katlin | 2007/02/22

Best to use a light cream on face and avoid harsh chemicals.
i use oil of olay actually stolen from my mum, and a light facewash, i've noticed a great improvement as to using the expensive products that do contain god knows what.
You scars show more with the heat, so you should also rinse face with cold water after cleansing

Reply to katlin
Posted by: peter | 2007/02/22

yes, i used mederma, they work on all scars even old one provided you are consistent.

Reply to peter