Question
Posted by: wowo | 2007/04/21

med abortion

About a month ago,I had a medical abortion-the doc tht gave me the pills told me to go for a bloood test for my blood group and turned out to be (O-) and therefore i was told that there was no need for me to go to be scraped..how true is that?

The blood group has nothing to do with whether you need a womb scrape or not. It may be that the abortion was complete and a scrape was not necessary. You should have had a Rhogam injection after the abortion.

2
Posted by: Lin | 2007/04/24

Wowo post the second question under a new heading. Gynaedoc wont be able to read the second question.

Reply to Lin
Posted by: wowo | 2007/04/23

Is it too late to go for the injection,? How wil this affect my chances of conception again?

Worried!

Reply to wowo