Question
Posted by: Pra | 2007/08/03

Meaningless marraige

We've been together for 13 yrs and only got married in 2000 have two girls 11yrs and 4yrs. We've been through difficult times of which i was so convinced that my marraige is over if the same mistake keep occuring in the process of fixing things of which a marraige counselling was never an option as he doesn't believe in counselling, we went on with lots of falls and promises but we never got to the point where we say we are finally happy,last year i moved out and i told him lets end things cos itdoesn't work out, can't keep on with fights and all nasty words we saying to each other, while away i met someone, i was beginning to feel like a lady like a human being only to find my hubby has done something on my cell(transfer calls to his cell, he had access on my messages a well)so my phoned me and begged to move back without telling me that he heard/know that something in going between me and this guy, as much as i was starting to fall for this other guy i felt sorry for my husband and move back, Wow!!! i wish i didn't everytime an argument begins he brings that up but i will tell him that he said he will forgive everything happened cos he knows it's his fault but again he wasn't prepared to let go off his marraige but things couldn't get better then he started having affairs because of what i did

Pity when anyone is so stupid as to declare that they "don't believe in counselling" --- especially when they so obviously need it and are so conspicuously failing to fix things themselves. Can't you make the possibility of moving back conditional on him sincerely participating in marriage counselling ?