Question
Posted by: Kim | 2003/01/14

meal suppliments

I am training 6 days a week and do not find the time/money to eat correctly during the day
at work, is there a low fat, high roughage meal replacement that would be beneficial taken
possibly with fruit for breakfast and lunch? I am aiming to lose 8kg.

Dear Kim
No matter how busy you are you should still try to eat balanced meals. Buy low-fat yoghurt and eat with high-fibre cereals (All Bran, instant oats, etc) for breakfast together with the fruit and eat Provitas with low-fat cottage cheese or yoghurt and fruit for lunch. All these foods can be purchased in advance, are easy to store and transport and should provide some nourishment without much fat for your diet. All it takes is a bit of planning.
Take care