Question
Posted by: Drinks | 2004/10/24

Meal Replacement drinks ??

I want to know if meal replacement drinks is good or not and if it works.
And then I also want to know which drinks really work and if you can lose weight with it?
I am going to the gym ay least 3 times a week, will it work with these kind of drinks?

I would appreciat it if you can help me

Dear Drinks
It depends on the type of meal replacement drink you use because some of these meal replacements are designed to boost energy intake for patients who are very ill or have just had an operation. Thus if you use a meal replacement that is low in fat and has a reduced energy content, then it would assist with weight loss. Most people find that these drinks or shakes do help but they tend to get boring after awhile.