Question
Posted by: Scared | 2005/06/29

ME TOO!!! are you male?

You sound like a guy that went through a divorce that left you with an empty house and no money in the bank.

But you are correct in pointing out to Liz she is in a good possition.

Wonder about the quote "have you poisened the kid yet" I just met a guy that had this experience - really bad.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Scared | 2005/06/29

Your comment about "poisoning the kids". I met a guy who's wife made it her hobby for the past 10 years. I was shocked. It appears that some woman are just to dumb (maybe blond) to realize that kids need both parents.

You should not make a comment like that some nitwit may take you serious.

Reply to Scared
Posted by: Me Too!! | 2005/06/29

Howzit scared... Never thought that someone would follow up on a comment! Male - yes Divorced - yes Broke Nah! far too level headed for that. Just have too many divorced fools for friends - and can see through Liz's posting for what its worth. Free Medical, Schooling and R6000 a month...! ( plus her R6000 a month!!!!! - we really musn't overlook her obligation!!) Now if she could explain to anyone of us how it costs R12000 a month to raise two kids - food/petrol/water and lights and clothing - and she still posts on this forum....... Regards

Reply to Me Too!!