Question
Posted by: sexxy | 2005/01/06

-|- me in 30 minutes

i knock off at 16h00 can any guy -|- me here on this site right now, just tell me how u cankiss me and -|- me in 30 minutes

please i just wann orgasm before 16h00 PLEASE DO IT NOW QUICK QUICK

EMc

9
Posted by: Keen | 2005/01/07

sexxy,
if you are a lady, tell me where you are and I can meet you, -|- you, and make you orgasm now!

Reply to Keen
Posted by: anon | 2005/01/07

better still go -|- yourselve you stupid person

Reply to anon
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/06

better still...take you boss to the toilet with you and let him shag you in the ass.

Reply to porn king
Posted by: Nello | 2005/01/06

Take 5 pens, pencils or whatever, then go to the toilet and satisfy yourself.

Reply to Nello
Posted by: Kumi | 2005/01/06

Don't be fooled, sexxy is a GUY. Go and play in traffic

Reply to Kumi
Posted by: Sam | 2005/01/06

You are so stupid this site is for people who actually have relevent questions to ask and not for wankers like you. Rather go to a sex chat room with all the other idiots

Reply to Sam
Posted by: rhinohorn | 2005/01/06

I would of thought that you want the real thing . be coarse kiss is such a erotic turn-on how can we spoil it by explaining how. instead it is better to experience the real thing
rhinohorn at ananzi co za

Reply to rhinohorn
Posted by: Nello | 2005/01/06

PISS OFF

Reply to Nello
Posted by: JM | 2005/01/06

Mmm i much rather call and do it on the phone.. much more personal that way and at least u can hear the voice and the breathing.

Reply to JM