Question
Posted by: paulbad | 2007/05/31

Me again .. what to do Continued

I am the one who makes supper each nite Doc..
I arranged with My mom to take the little one to school in the mornings so that she wouldnt be late for work..

I Do realy love her , but if I need to let her go .. then she must GO... and not want to stay in my house .. she says I must do my own thing.. and she will do hers.. and then we wil lsee whats going on etc... so in a way . she is asking for a breakup ,.. she wants me , but doesnt want me , yet no body else can have me.. evven though she sugested I take other girsl out for cofee or something.. u know.. SHe still sleeps in my bed , even tho we are no longer intimate.. i still hold her in the mornings... but she does not want to be intitmate... my question is.. Is there someone else.. and if there is , then she must GO and fend for herslef..

Sounds like she's the one needing counselling, being so ambivalent and now unreasonable about it. Whether there's someone else, I couldn't tell --- only she can tell you that

6
Posted by: Garys_ctn@yahoo.com | 2007/05/31

where are you guys? let's hook up.

Reply to Garys_ctn@yahoo.com

these gentlemen are posting my life too here.

SR as always you are great at engaging issues.

Reply to Garys_ctn@yahoo.com
Posted by: Paul | 2007/05/31

Paulbad, you are posting my life and its freaking me out.

Please mail me at paulus . nel (at) gmail (dot) com

Reply to Paul
Posted by: SR | 2007/05/31

She does not like the idea of you being with someone else because it means that that person is treading on her "security blanket" territory and so yes she will be territorial ...... as she does not one someone dwelling in that place or entertain the thought of someone dwelling in that place.

It would be very interesting should you meet someone new and start to spend quality time with that person ..... it would be best though to release your current girlfriend before then as it would be fair on all parties. Start with a clean slate if you know what I mean

good luck

Reply to SR
Posted by: Paulbad | 2007/05/31

No. But she doesnt like the idea of me being with someone else. I think she has allready left me "in her heart and head" for someone she met on MXIT..

Reply to Paulbad
Posted by: SR | 2007/05/31

Hi Paul,

If you really love her you will let her go. She needs to go and discover herself and I think she has made if quite clear that she does not feel for you in that way. She needs you currently for support and that only but I think as soon as the next best thing comes along she will leave you.

Do not try to hang onto something if it wants to be set free .... release it and you will release yourself

What do you mean by "no one else can have me?" Is she holding onto you like one would hold onto a possession?

Reply to SR